This webinar was recorded & hosted LIVE on 17th February 2021 by the International Labour Organization (ILO) and co-organized with United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
The panelists discusses career guidance solutions during Covid-19 and the results of a survey by Cedefop, the European Commission, ETF, ICCDPP, ILO, OECD and UNESCO.
- Ms Kristina Orion, Deputy Head of Skills Development and Career Services Department, Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund
- Mr. Wycliffe Wasike, Deputy Director, Kenya Education Management Institute (KEMI), Ministry of Education, Kenya
- Mr Alberto Echavarría, Legal and Social Affairs Vice-President of the National Business Association of Colombia.
- Mr Filbert Baguma, General Secretary of UNATU – Uganda National Teachers Union
- Ms Sareena Hopkins, Executive Director, Canadian Career Development Foundation
- Ms Maya Atieh, Youth representative, Lebanon
All rights reserved and credits goes to International Labour Organization (ILO)